Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 14, 2012, 03:40:15 AM
i doubt it's well-known, it was just something my grandmother used to make that she taught my grandpa how to, too. you take a chicken breast and roll it in egg, then crushed cornflakes, and bake it. it makes it crunchy and nice. -w-

I'm gonna have to keep this recipe noted down someplace... : o

Chocofreak13

it's really basic and tasty. i'll try to get the finer details of it from my mum tomorrow. ^^

dinner is pizza and garlic bread with ginger ale (and coke later). i'm waiting to eat it, though, since my lunch is catching up with me. ><;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I had, uh, some sort of beef thing?

Chocofreak13

sounds wrong.

just ate a piece of chocolate. tummy pains are back with a vengance. >>;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Lunch was french fries, baked beans, and homemade pork BBQ.

Nichi

So far, all I've had was a few slices of the breakfast pizza bro-in-law made (Which consists of a thin crust, nacho cheese sauce, sausage, bacon, and eggs). It's so good *drool*

Chocofreak13

nice. :0

so i had a touching moment earlier!! i ordered two garlic breads for myself (got pizza and garlic bread last night but finished it off; garlic bread is cheap, tasty, and keeps excellently), and when i went to pick them up, the guys at the pizza place told me "it's on the house. merry christmas." i was so touched i teared up. ;v;

garlic bread
coke/root beer
chocolate
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Spicy McChicken and a McDouble for lunch; a much bigger supper with all of mom's family this evening.

Chocofreak13

the remains of the garlic bread and a root beer. thinking about baking but idk.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm making a cheddar bacon meatloaf :3

Chocofreak13

dinner was salad, baked potatoes, and steak (with corn and carrots on the side, i wanted to partake but couldn't), with bread on the side (i had some banana bread). soooo fuuuull. >>;;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

DAT MEATLOAF
It was amazing *w*

Also, the ginger cupcakes one of mom's friends gave us was a nice dessert ^^

Bella

YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN EATING SO WELL. ;-;

I had some canned fish. With crackers.

Also, I learned that a nonalcoholic pina colada is basically a glass of pineapple and coconut water. Also also, I learned that a glass of pineapple juice and coconut water is nasty.

Chocofreak13

why do you think i never cared for pina coladas. it's not just cause i hate coconut.

also, 50-60 years ago in japan canned fish was a delicacy. so you're eating fancy, too! ^^

i want to eat something but all i have is cereal and the crinkle of the bags makes too much noise for me to even consider going near them. ;^;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

JULSKINKA
RISGRYNSGRÖT
ALLT ANNAT GOJS
IDAG ÄR DET MATENS NATIONALDAG!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS