Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

around here, friday night is pizza night. and there's a local joint that runs a $5 large pizza special every monday and tuesday night, so sometimes we order from them, too. (and unlike chains, they don't suck. xD ) tonight i ordered another pizza because i had a friend over, and she didn't like any of my snacks so i was at a loss for what to do for dinner. but a large pizza isn't bad. there were 4 pieces left over out of 8 just for me. (down to 3 now. and she doesn't like garlic bread, so that's mine too.) ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Sloppy joes for dinner..... gross. >>;

stewartsage

Ham and cheese sandwich with some delicious dip/chips.

Nichi

Pizza, with mozzarella sticks

Bella

I had pizza too. And cupcakes for dessert.

NejinOniwa

Breakfast pancakes, made by yours truly. Also Strike Witches THE MOVIE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Bella: Yay for pizza! ^^
@Nej: I haven't had pancakes in forever

I'm having a chocolate donut and a mug of hot apple cider for breakfast

stewartsage

DAMNIT I WANT TO SEE THAT.

Philly cheese steak meat on rice.  Thanks caf.  Also tried a weird pasta dish that was much superior, though if I think something you make looks that good you're doing it wrong.

Bella

I had a huge bacon-cheddar-roast beef sandwich, onion rings and soda for lunch, and a pumpkin blizzard for dessert.

Nichi

@Bella: That sounds good *w*

My lunch was a Asian chicken sandwich (Made it myself at work), and dinner was a pizza (My parents dropped in to eat, and they let me take a break to join them

stewartsage

Turkey, dressing, oysters, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, green beans

Raffaele the Amigan

Tuesday six of november I cook all by myself. I made pasta (penne lisce) with a sauce made of what I had random at home.

Sauce was made of tuna fish (natural, no oil), chianti wine, olives (sweet type, not salty and no garnished) that I chopped simply with a knife, remaining milk from the breakfast, olive oil (extra virgin type)...

sauce:
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Raffaele the Amigan

I cooked the penne rigate, and then I sauteed it in the sauce, with some of the cooking water taken just before to drain the pasta...

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
[/color]
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Raffaele the Amigan

Bon appétit...
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]

stewartsage

Several days of dismal cafeteria food... it'd be alright if it wasn't so damn repetitive.