Main Menu

Post your outside temp

Started by Alex_Reetz, July 26, 2010, 08:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaNebula

Casual member

stewartsage

69F/21C. 

It's that time of year where the weather is just being belligerent.  It was 50s yesterday and supposed to be 80s/90s tomorrow.

Nichi

75F and humid. It's supposed to rain sometime tomorrow

Hālian He/him

High 80s °F, supposed to break 90 °F over the weekend.

stewartsage

69F down from 89F a few hours ago as thunderstorms blow through.

Nichi

72F and raining. Another thunderstorm

Goujer (she/her)

Sub 40 and I'm not happy.
I want to move my pepper plants outside...

Hālian He/him

80° right now. That is rather cool for a summer afternoon in Florida, but it did rain for most of the day.

Nichi

86F with a gentle rain. Kinda nice

Chocofreak13

this summer has been GRUELING. it's been extra frustrating since i'd like to pick up some gig delivery jobs, but my car has no AC, so i can't unless i feel like dying in a Target parking lot.

that aside, i feel like i'm gonna jinx it by saying this, but it's actually cooling off a bit. mid 70's today (F; about 23 C), bit dry (noiiiiice), and a teensy breeze. if it stays this way, i can probably do those delivery jobs.
click to make it bigger

Hālian He/him

I have clicked on all the dergs.

The high today was 93 °F (34 °C), but it rained quite a bit, especially in Marion County, where there were 65 mph (105 km/h) wind gusts and penny-sized (Ø 19 mm) hail. D:

Chocofreak13

thank you for clicking the dograns! ^^

74 F, cloudy, humid. supposed to start raining shortly before sunrise tomorrow morning.
click to make it bigger

zwakbs3

98.6 deg Fahrenheit (37 deg Celsius) outside for my place. The humidity does make the whole thing feels like it's >42 deg C (107.6 deg F) though
fun is fun

Chocofreak13

67 F (19.4 C) with 98% humidity. it rained earlier, so that's the deal with the humidity. supposed to be cooler/drier later in the week. (hope that sticks, i was hoping to clean my car.)
click to make it bigger