76º
> snow this weekend

THANKS MARCH

Nichi

Silentbob

15C/59F

End of summer = shitty ending.

Cockleshell

55, it was 30F earlier this week in the morning, it was thinking about fall but didn't commit yet
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Silentbob

8C/46C.   Raining all week and return of shitty weather as usual.

Chocofreak13

37°?!

IT'S FUCKING COLD

Actually, a sharp-stick in the eye might not all be that bad right now.

EDIT: The Fucking Weather doesn't appear to work anymore, but the default location had near-identical weather to my location. partly cloudy today.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

poor baboo. also, welcome back Swaggy!

phone says it's 28 degrees F. gonna be clear all day tomorrow, till 5pm, when the white shit hits the fan.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 30, 2017, 06:45:34 PMpoor baboo. also, welcome back Swaggy!

phone says it's 28 degrees F. gonna be clear all day tomorrow, till 5pm, when the white shit hits the fan.
Thank you owo

*converts to celsius*
ripdip

Nichi

54F and sunny right now. The weather's been pretty screwy lately; some days it'll feel like spring \ early summer, then it'll suddenly feel like winter again for a few days :\

Silentbob

14C/57F.   Not too shabby.   At least it's not freezing like it was a few weeks ago.

Nichi