Main Menu

Post your outside temp

Started by Alex_Reetz, July 26, 2010, 08:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Nichi

Cockleshell

5F outside and falling towards a predicted low of -2F
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

7°?!

IT'S FUCKING COLD

Call your local travel agency and ask them if they're serious.

(*is too lazy/in pain to get up and check the outdoor thermometer*)
click to make it bigger

Bella

-8°F / feels like -23°F

@Pent: TBH, when I'm wearing my winter clothes it feels a lot like the "typical" winter cold, but ... more intense.  As in everything feels a lot colder a lot quicker, to say nothing of the frozen nose / eye moisture. ><

Nichi

Mmm. Sounds about like the time my sister and I walked into her house when she left the (untested) heater on, only to find the house wasn't heated at all by it; instead, it was so cold it was practically a walk-in freezer. Basically, that sort of cold

62F

Cockleshell

-10F, low today forecasted to be -20
Oh the joys of living at high altitude
Edit: oh good it's getting warm, now it's only -5F!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Nichi

PizzaDrill

7°?!

IT'S FUCKING COLD

Anything wooden will make a good fireplace. Thank us later.

Chocofreak13

last night: -10
this morning: 0

source: the thermometer outside
click to make it bigger

Nichi

61F

@everyone in areas below 10F: If you want to warm up, come visit me :3

Chocofreak13

see, i don't mind the cold as much as i used to. SCHOOLGIRL SKIRT IN SUB-ZERO TEMPS? IT'S FIIINE
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

14*F feel like 3*F
Simon was here :P

Nichi