Started by L33t 4g3nt, December 13, 2005, 02:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darknight_88

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T
lol
But that's the old Xbox...I dont remember seeing any Xbox 360 mascot, yet

Q4(V)

if the first 1 looks like tht u don't u really want to think wht the second looks like ... really i'm not payin for tht treatment.

CaptBrenden

its your fault! you shoudl have to pay for our shrink bills!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Q4(V)

wait i don't have tht type of money, hey why don't u make Bill Gate to pay, he the one tht made the Xbo, so it's his fault .... and bill in his name too just add a s and it bills, he just askin u to sent ur bills to him .... lol.....

CaptBrenden

....that is one strange thread of logic  ;014

Darknight_88

Suddenly, Covenant capital ships...dozens of them!!!!!

HALO 3!!!! I wish I could play Halo 2 T.T (but I dont want to buy an Xbox Ã,¬Ã,¬)...I'll have to wait until Vista is released Ã,¬Ã,¬

And now, in other news, a more eye pleasant 360-tan

Q4(V)

i want a XBOX 360 it looks so kool as a tan .....NO MUST BE STRONG, MUST BE STRONG ..... XBOX 360 EVIL EVIL......

destroyrhawk

lets have a contest with which console can survive a 10 foot drop, a swing(golf swing style) with a maul, and a throw against a wall.  I wonder which one would break first?  heh i can imagine xbox fanboys twinging when the xbox and xbox 360 get it.

Darknight_88

lol
If I had a console...I'm sure I wouldn't want to take part of this contest xD

But if you ask me, I'd put my bet on the gamecube. The desing looks really solid. But not sure if it could survive MASSIVE DAMAGE inflicted by the maul.

lolz, Sony E3 Conference in 1 min:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJElsNaC6yQ

destroyrhawk

the maul wouldn't be used to smash it right onto the ground, it would just be smacked up in the air with something powerful heh heh heh. I wonder if they have anything like that on youtube or google video lol

Darknight_88

lolz
I remember a video in wich some crazy ppl smashed a PSP...to see how much it could stand...
I wouldnt throw my money like that Ã,¬Ã,¬

CaptBrenden

Well, about 3 months after getting it, I have to admit I love my 360 and would recomend it to anyone interested in getting a next gen system (especialy after the anounced prices of 500 or 600 bucks for the PS3.. egads I think my heart stopped)

She has the best controllers Ive ever had the pleasure of using (actually I hear thats a common opinion, so much that the ps3 diched its boomarang conroller and went with one that copies most of the 360s controler design) .  She does everything I could want her to, wireless net and gaming, videos, music, talks to my Dell XPS (hence the touching my xp media edition in her special places I mentioned erlier, tho concidering the new 360 tan pics,  she can keep on doing just that! lezzy hardwear on hardwear action!) Honestly Im quite happy with the purchase (even tho the accesorys are Killing me)

Way to go 360! You turned an anti xbox player like me into a die hard fan!

On another note, the ps2 larger version dosent even last a single story drop without shattering into a million gazillion pieces.  One of my fellow devil dogs out her got pissed at his for not playing a game he bough and then he did just that.  afterwards he peed on it, covered it in lighter fluit and cremated it.

C-Chan

*peaks around*

Hmmm,... no sweat drinks......
Coast is clear then!  Time to set up shop!  ^__^

Captain, since you're already well-versed in the ways of XBOX 360-tan, would you say she looks better with or without her power brick?  Fufufu... ^___^'

Now unless they port "The Daibijin" to the 360, I'd probably join the anti-XBOX consensus for the same ideological reasons, regardless of how good it is.  If you don't like the business practices of a company and can afford to put your money where your mouth is, then PUT your money where your mouth is and don't buy it.  ^___^

Using that same reasonsing, however, I doubt I'd ever buy another Sony product either -- their recent pricing habits (especially with the PS3 but not excluding the PSP) seems to abuse too much of such a loyal fanbase.  And they have a track record of broken promises -- I'm half-expecting that Sony will remove anti-aliasing at the very last minute (to make us suffer through 5 more years worth of "jaggies" ^__^').

As for Nintendo.....  Ã,¬__Ã,¬
I'm not really sure how serious they are of expanding their audience. Ã,¬__Ã,¬'
And it sounded better as "Revolution".  What kind of self-respecting jock would want to go home and play with his "Wii"?  X_X

I'd beg for a Sega revival, but then I'll never be able to forgive them for betraying me with the 32X, ruining the Saturn and coping out with the Dreamcast.  

That's why I always say....

[cheering]  TURBO-DUO/PC-ENGINE DUO FOREVER!!!!! ^V^

CaptBrenden

QuoteCaptain, since you're already well-versed in the ways of XBOX 360-tan, would you say she looks better with or without her power brick? Fufufu... ^___^'

Yes.. her AC adapter is FRUCKIN HUGE.  Im not sure why it needs to be that big, but its almost half the size of the system itself.  Tho I like how they made her look almost chinese (the dress and the 360 logo buns.. which look an awful lot like Vista tans screw heads.  A conspiricy perhaps?   It seems all of her accessorys also made it into her Tan design, including the wireless controler (and i see the 99 dollar wireless network adapter in there too!)  All and all I think its one of if not the best of the consol tans Ive seen, tho i do like the DS one where it looks like to girls in kimonos, one with a patern that looks like speakers of the upper screen, one with the patter that looks like the buttons of the lower half.  Really cute and imaginitive.

I agree about the WII. WII makes me think Wee, as in PEE.  It makes me think back to a penny arcade comic where a guy was talking about how you were going to buy his pee, and play with his pee, and enjoy his pee cus he was a genius.

As for not buying it to teach microsoft or sony a lesson.. I dont think they will miss my 400 or 600 bucks respectivily.  But I will miss the games.  

All this talk about consol and such tans has made me want to make a Tan for me Dell XPS.  Im so geeked abotu having it, as soon as I get my hands on it Im gonna draw an XPS Special edition red tan with her! woo!

[/list]

C-Chan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"Yes.. her AC adapter is FRUCKIN HUGE.  Im not sure why it needs to be that big, but its almost half the size of the system itself.  Tho I like how they made her look almost chinese (the dress and the 360 logo buns.. which look an awful lot like Vista tans screw heads.  A conspiricy perhaps?   It seems all of her accessorys also made it into her Tan design, including the wireless controler (and i see the 99 dollar wireless network adapter in there too!)  All and all I think its one of if not the best of the consol tans Ive seen, tho i do like the DS one where it looks like to girls in kimonos, one with a patern that looks like speakers of the upper screen, one with the patter that looks like the buttons of the lower half.  Really cute and imaginitive.

I can concur.  Cuteness overload.  ^___^
Still won't get me to buy a DS, but cuteness overload otherwise.

As for the powerbrick....
More power, more juice I guess.  The XBOX 360 must have so much hardware packed into its chassis, that it couldn't afford the space to embed the power supply into the machine itself (else it would look AND weigh like any other PC tower!).  There are unconfirmed reports that Mac Minis also have the same problem -- they're only able to be small and sexy because they "outsource" that ugly ol' power supply to a HUGE AC adaptor (which, I presume, you're supposed to hide somewhere).  

Unless the PS3's proprietary core processor is as advanced as they say it is,... *snicker* *chortle*,... you can bet it'll come with a powerbrick too.  ^^;

QuoteI agree about the WII. WII makes me think Wee, as in PEE.  It makes me think back to a penny arcade comic where a guy was talking about how you were going to buy his pee, and play with his pee, and enjoy his pee cus he was a genius.

Pee + Wee spells "Pee Wee", doesn't it?  That disturbs me even more, somehow..... X___X

In any case, the Wii name has been parodied to death at the GameFAQs board.  How 'bout we just drop everything and go smoke some "Wii'd"?  -__-'

QuoteAs for not buying it to teach microsoft or sony a lesson.. I dont think they will miss my 400 or 600 bucks respectivily.  But I will miss the games.  

Ohhh,... using the right channels, you needn't be deprived of those games while engaging in your embargo....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬
Besides, there's nothing game consoles can produce that a modern PC couldn't match.  ^-^

Besides, there are tons upon tons of vintage and open-source games that are just BEGGING to addict you!  ^v'

QuoteAll this talk about consol and such tans has made me want to make a Tan for me Dell XPS.  Im so geeked abotu having it, as soon as I get my hands on it Im gonna draw an XPS Special edition red tan with her! woo!

[/list]
[/quote]

That IS a very sweeeeeeeet laptop.  Just for that, I take back every nasty thing I've said about Dell for a period of 120 hours.  -.-

Have you thought of a design preconcept for XPS-tan?  Just looking at it reminds me of KOSMOS from Xenosaga, only with red rather than blue highlights.  -v-