Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pitkin

Have courage Clone! You only need to input the anti-bot captcha a few more times, then you're free~

Chocofreak13

and don't worry about the "attractive" comment. we're all a bunch of hornballs here. 8)
click to make it bigger

Paul

Just gotta say hi here.

My name's Paul. I'm a passionate computer collector and somewhat geeky.  Other interests of mine include watching anime, photography, music (listening as well as making some), reading and skiing.

I came here through deviantArt because Bella had a link to here on her dA page. After browsing through the forums a bit I decided that here would be a nice place to stay :D

Pitkin

Welcome, Paul! ^.^ Computer collector sounds like you're going to have things in common with many other members. x)

Bella

Geeky? computer collector? Anime fan? You're going to fit in just fine here~

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

~(  ̄▽ ̄)~

~( ̄▽ ̄~)

Paul

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Alex_Reetz

dont know why i have to reintroduce myself, but sup.

i hope i am able to appeal to your tastes.

Nichi

Welcome back. I never really saw a need to reintroduce myself, either; I just popped back in and was welcomed back with free cookies

Speaking of...
*Gives Alex a cookie*

Bella

OSC is inescapable. Enough said. owo;

Chocofreak13

stick around this time, fuu. i just realized that the 3 new meme-bers we got in recent times have all flown the coop. >.>;
click to make it bigger

Kiso

Soooo... it's summer... I'm free of college and decided that I need not lurk anymore.

Does that means I am back? I guess so!

I really need not introductions so I guess I'm just spam'n here, but better to check in here than in any other thread before I actually post.

Sooo... hi there!
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

stop lurking in general. i had college, and i sacrificed my time to stay around ;^;

and, of course, by "sacrificed my time" i meant procrastinated by coming here. :3
click to make it bigger

Kiso

Hey... I procrastinated coming here by procrastinating with other stuff I've been doing too! At least I'm procrastinating responsibly... I think. But yeah... I guess I'll be more active here from now on... until I start lurking again.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Chocofreak13

>< lurking is bad. bad kiso. stay.
click to make it bigger