Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winduko

@Bella: When I first met her, that's what I thought. xD

And when I sort of convinced another person that we knew to read K-ON, she came to the same conclusion.

Krizonar

Moogi

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! ^_^

@Cockleshell: Welp. I guess, bad as it may be, there are much worse fates than being eaten by a grue. :P

Chocofreak13

MOOGLE
YOUR MISSION (shall  you choose to accept it) IS THE FOLLOWING

BEGIN POSTING ELSEWHERE IN THE FORUM
GOOD LUCK SOLDIER
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

I am Legojer or Matt/Matthew/Matty you can call me whichever one you want. I am a computer enthusiast I can program in Android, C++, Java, and Python. I enjoy computers and electronics of all shapes, sizes and ages. I'm currently making a game using libSDL2. I like OS-tans because they take computers and give them even more personality!

Chocofreak13

glad to see you finally introduced yourself. a formal welcome to you, Lego. i respond to Choco or Kari (whichever you prefer) and hope you'll stick around for awhile. ^^
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

You guys seem pretty cool and OS-tans and computers are my favorite topic of conversation so I'll probably stick around for a while.

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Legojer on March 01, 2015, 12:41:34 PM
Spoiler: ShowHide
I am Legojer or Matt/Matthew/Matty you can call me whichever one you want. I am a computer enthusiast I can program in Android, C++, Java, and Python. I enjoy computers and electronics of all shapes, sizes and ages. I'm currently making a game using libSDL2. I like OS-tans because they take computers and give them even more personality!

Welcome to the klub :^)

I'm Morgen or LeaflameSD/Leaf, whatever you prefer. Awesome to see someone who develops for Android because mobile phones are probably my favorite type of technology RN

Goujer (she/her)

I could almost say I know iOS as well but I have no idea whether or not my code works or not as my eMac is PowerPC and you have to hack the SDK to get it to compile. Even then my iOS 8 iPhone isn't going to work with the iOS 3 SDK. So until I get an Intel Mac, we'll never know.

winduko

Huh. The only person I ever technically dated was named Matt.

I seriously doubt you're him though.

Anyways, I'm Winduko/Ruko, but I can and will respond to just about anything as long as it is unique and I know what the hell you're talking about. I aspire to work with computers, but haven't planned much further than that.

Sometimes I write, sometimes I play around with older OSes, and often I am at school, unable to be on these forums (though, admittedly, I am here at school far more often than I should be).

I do hope to learn how to code however. I just can't find myself able to learn on my own however.

Goujer (she/her)

Coding is easy to learn but only if a human is teaching you.
Feel free to send me a message if you ever need help learning.

Nichi

Cool. I'm actually trying to make my own game now, using RPG Maker; as I've always wanted to turn one of my stories into a playable RPG. Although, at the moment I'm just experimenting with it; figuring out what all the various settings and such do, before I move onto building anything more serious -w-;

Welcome aboard :3

Chocofreak13

we had a few people on here that were using RPG Maker and Ren'py to make OS-tan related games, so if they ever post again you may get a kick out of talking to them. ^^

also, kickass bro. if it ever comes to it, i had an idea for an app that for some reason existed on TV but never in real life. no idea why, it was genius.
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

I can't believe I missed that time they gave away RPG Maker for free.

@Pentium: The nice thing about things like RPG maker is that you have an engine already built for you. I choose to build one from scratch because I'm too lazy to learn all of the calls to the various classes they have.

@Choco: What was the app.

Chocofreak13

it was from the show iCarly; basically, the idea was it was a fitness app that would go off at random intervals during the day which would make you do 1 minute of simple cardio-based exercise, like windmills or jumping jacks. i could see some issues with it (finding upbeat free-license music, the fact that 1 minute alone doesn't get you working TOO hard, battery drainage), but i still think it'd be a good seller and am wondering why it doesn't exist. :0
click to make it bigger