Main Menu

Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

What part of the Philippines was your mission in? 

You're still a programmer/software engineer? My programming skillz are unfortunately as weak as they ever were, though in the time since we last talked, I've learned a great deal more about computer history and started collecting vintage computers (and also fulfilled my lifetime dream of owning a new Mac). And hooray data vampirism, I'm something of an emotional vampire myself. ^^ 

Chocofreak13

the only vampiric behavior i've engaged in involved actual blood..... >>;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

MerlinStarswirl's beard! THE CORPSES ARE COMING TO LIF- oh, wait, nevermind, it's just the vampire.

HAI DERE TSUBASHI WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE GONE FOR SO DAMN LONG!? Wb, mah boi.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

First CaptBrenden, now Tsubashi? Maybe some other old users will return, perhaps Toki?
Or, Fedora-tan posts just to say "hi"?

Chocofreak13

it's a christmas miracle! like single-serve egg nog! ^^
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

*is overwhelmed by happiness*

@.@ Welcome back, Tsubashi-san~ We missed you! ^o^

Chocofreak13

why hasn't the new-old vampire posted elsewhere ;^;

i didn't really think you were a ghost, Tsubashi-sama. please come back. ;^;
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Well someone got a more happy return celebration :p I see how it is. 

I mentioned coming back to Von Daab, he doesnt seem to interested.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

aw. :[

i only think tsubashi got a more critical reception because s/he was gone longer. wasn't s/he already gone for like 2 years when i got here? (i've been here for a little over 3 years. :3)
click to make it bigger

Tsubashi

Apologies, but I must correct you, choco-san.  As I recall I was the forum's most active poster when you joined.

As for return celebrations, it was merely an exercise in the Demonstration Effect. If you should not have showed up earlier, it is likely no one would have noticed my return. ^.^
-Tsu

CaptBrenden

;3 plus people hated me cus I was the mod that actually swung the hammer around at the time.

Chocofreak13

@captian: i panicked when you came back since i was afraid of you when i was young here.

then i remembered you weren't a mod anymore, and realized i had about double the posts you do. and i got over it. xDD

@tsubashi: i don't remember you posting when i got here. i remember, because i found your comic in the gallery and thought, "wow, i really wish i could talk to this person about their art. they're really good. :3"
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

I remember Tsu-Tsu.  S/he helped me get access to the wiki editing features cus it was screwed up for me.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

good to have the founders back. ^^
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 19, 2011, 06:02:37 PM
@captian: i panicked when you came back since i was afraid of you when i was young here.

then i remembered you weren't a mod anymore, and realized i had about double the posts you do. and i got over it. xDD

@tsubashi: i don't remember you posting when i got here. i remember, because i found your comic in the gallery and thought, "wow, i really wish i could talk to this person about their art. they're really good. :3"

Oh I think your misunderstanding who Tsu is,  those comics were made by someone else. They also made icons for alot of members back in the day, then c-chan kinda copied the style for some stuff.  Tsu was an admin here as I was a mod.

Also, as a mod, I may have been yelling at people to follow the rules alot, but as far as moderators go I was one of the nicest Ive seen... compaired to banning people without warning on first offences.  I actually only remember maybe 2 or 3 actual bans going out, and I dont think any of them wer perma bans. When finaly given the firesale ban authorization from Fedora, I never used it. The problems people had with me only surfaced after rule breaking and such went rampant throughout the forums, compaired to the original polite founders. I have the reputation for being an evil witch but I was pretty fair about things.

Also, post count doesnt mean much when one person doesnt participate in the forum games :p I reserve posting for when I have something meaningful to say.