member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goujer (she/her)

After the install I was hearing a clicking sound from the Nanami, which made my heart skip a beat or two. I was praying to God it was only the fan, but it was the HDD. (0o0") It turns out the floppy was drawing to much power. So now I can't use it until I get another rail for my power supply.

-Update: Turns out I was wrong, it was the Floppy drive, it was just really loud.

Nichi

Mmm. 5.25-inch floppy drives can be loud; TBH, my old NEC desktop doesn't sound right to me at start-up if I remove said drive from it -w-;

Nichi

Pardon the double-post, but...moar pics -w-

Carrying on with my reoccurring theme of "character in front of thing they're from", a master post of all so far (Most of which are new):
- XP-tan
- ME-tan
- Fuuka
- Tails
- Mario*
- Bowser
- Peach
- Donkey Kong*
- Samus**
- Mega Man (Old guy in tights with a gun!)
- Toon Link
*Technically their first game was the Donkey Kong arcade game, but both SMB and DKC are better recognized
**Super Metroid is the earliest installment in the series that I still own

...and now, the pics of ME-tan and XP-tan together, as I finally got a chance to get these pics...and throw in some visual gags -w-;
- Random Toad
- XP wants to play Minecraft
- Waluigi Time
- "Contract?"

In closing, Medaka finds the breast seat in the house xD

stewartsage

Nichi

I has more pics :3

First off, after fighting with the post office, Toad Amiibo get (Seen here with other Toad stuff I have)

Mario fights Bowser. Toad's there, because Peach is in another castle (That, or she kept falling over on my bed -w-; )

Also on the subject, I tried out Amiibo Tap; which unlocks playable demos of classic NES and SNES games...and the name I gave DK results in  some of the dialog being interesting ^^;

Apparently, DEC made low-budget VHS releases. Granted, Aperture Science made shower curtains, and we have established in the past that Bell Labs has made toy phones and ran a 900-number with sports scores, so DEC making low-budget VHS releases geared toward children isn't too much of a stretch xD

Speaking of Aperture Science, apparently Caroline was a student at Gekkoukan High, before meeting Cave Johnson. Let's ignore that Persona 3 takes place in 2009, and Caroline began working for Aperture in the 1950s ^^;

The return of PDP-11. Did this because I wanted to show off how long my hair was, before I got it cut
Selfie

Now in my favorite dress. Probably my favorite recent pic :3
Another one
One more

Lastly, new skirt. Found at the thrift store fairly cheap ($2), and it's very comfy, with an interesting pattern on it...and the oddity of its size (It's written as size 32; numbers that large are more common in men's clothing. Granted, this skirt is kinda old)

Chocofreak13

fluffy hair! also, THAT'S long to you? damn son, you should see some of the guys around here.

that skirt is SERIOUSLY 80's.

i'd like to hope you either picked up that copy of The Secret of Nimh or already own one.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's longer than I've ever had it, and it was getting a bit uncomfortable with how hot it was making my ears, plus it made my hat at work constantly fall off (I wouldn't have minded pushing it further...but I'm still with mom, so I have to keep it short :\ )

Indeed; I think it's probably from that timeframe, based on the way it looks and whatnot. It's still very comfy, though; very lightweight, so it's easy to wear around the house during the summer :3

I have it on DVD, yes -w-

Chocofreak13

when you get here you can start slowly practicing the art of the man bun. or, eventually, just THE BUN.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Legojer on April 26, 2015, 01:21:45 AM
@pent: Great pics I like the use of Zeppelin in the Amiibo shelf.

I have added a 5.25 inch floppy drive to my tower (Nanami)

omg hotness i wanna bang you >w>

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

Gui55

Wooowww!! [confused]
That 5.25" FDD looks really new (at least in the picture), did you buy it online (and what site? ebay? :-\) or did you already have one saved to use from back then?? I tried once google-ing one of those on various computer hardware sites but finally gave up -- only usb external 3.5" USB drives..... :(

But sweeet, I like the red and black colors! (and the name too.) I've always loved building PC's from parts off newegg and such (newegg being my favorite) using skills I learned from a 3-month internship I had with a small company; they got a lot of their parts from MA-LABS, but you have to be a 'company' to buy from there though.

Do you also have a favorite online computer parts store-site Legojer?

Gui55

Quote from: LeaflameSD on April 25, 2015, 06:58:04 AM
random selfie

Wait, so is that YOU LeaflameSD? Just wondering 'cause I'm also male, been wondering for a while if there were any guys besides me here ;D ;)

Nichi

Mmm. I'm pretty sure Legojer is male, I know Stew is male, and if you get technical, I'm biologically male, but my gender identity is a complicated mess; I identify more as female, and as you can probably see, is how I typically present myself here -w-

Gui55

Oh, Stew is male too? Okay, cool then! But yeah, I guess everyone is technically male (hence "mankind", if that's what you mean biologically). But sorry Pent, I know from the pictures you showed us earlier that your female! Ha, ha 8) [just teasing!!! :)] (haven't yet seen any pictures of Stew yet, if he ever showed you all from way-back when.)

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, you look great! *G*