member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

I WILL AS SOON AS YOU PLACE YOUR BET
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

stewartsage

My guesses have been taking.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

WE NOW HAVE 4 BETS, AS SOON AS STEW GETS BACK TO ME ON HIS I'LL REVEAL THE WINNERRRRR~~~

in the meantime, check out this thing i found/bought. xD

click to make it bigger

Nichi

That is so cool *w*

How much was it?

Chocofreak13

ONE DOOOOLLAAARRR. >:3

(for the RECORD, i got six records in the box. >:3 )
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

that last photo is like a testament to the 90's kid. you have an SNES with Earthbound, an original Pokemon, a fatback TV...all you need is a tamagotchi, some warheads and maybe something from digimon and you'd be complete. -w-

lookit dat face. have i mentioned your cat is adorable? >w<

the wig looks great, man! though i must say, with the shorts, it really looks better with the ponytail. with the dresses it looks good as it is. and the bella dress looks great on you, i don't think i've seen it before. dark colours seem to like you. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. I do have a Power Rangers action figure I can add to the setup to make it complete :3

Also, thanks ^^
I've had the Bella dress for a while, but haven't worn it in pics since about early last year or so

stewartsage

Man Warheads were so meh.  I mean, I did like the sour but some real flavor is nice too.

I still need to post all these pics I've been taking.

Looking good Pent!  I think the wig looks pretty good.

Chocofreak13

do eet, man. as for warheads, my cousins always used to trick me into thinking the black cherry was the most mild one. so many tongue blisters... -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I actually never was crazy about Warheads. Now, sour gummy worms...those were good *w*

Chocofreak13

funny, i never cared for gummy candy. it feels like i'm chewing something that's still alive, and that creeps me out. >~>;
click to make it bigger