IT'S BLACK AS OLIVE'S COAT WAS

WHICH IS TO SAY THE DYE HAS FADED IN PLACES LEAVING A REDDISH TINT

BUT I'M NOT SURE IF MY HAIR IS HEALTHY ENOUGH FOR BLEACH YET

AND HAIR STILL NEEDS TO GROW TO MEET GOAL ;^;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

*exhales* Ah the days when I used to have an afro... I WANT IT BACK! :'(

Chocofreak13

did you seriously have an afro? cause i'm not shitting you when i say my hair was blue for 4-5 years. :\
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I kid you not... I had an afro when I was little.

...when did I become the forum noob here?  :-\

Chocofreak13

did i call you a noob? cause i don't like having words put in my mouth. >:[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

He probably meant it less of a "somebody said it" and more of it being implied with how some are acting toward him :\

LeaflameSD

I meant it in a 'I noticed' kinda way.

Nichi

I'll admit, it took people a while to warm up to me, so give it some time and people will get used to you ^^

Also, since the subject came up in Topicless, here's a pic of my MegaDrive setup (My Master System is in front of it).

Now, a few more pics:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_6753.jpg
The 3 major consoles of the mid-to-late '90s. The Saturn is taller than the other by an inch or so, although it's hard to tell given the angle plus using my bed for this pic

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_6754.jpg
A closer look at the PlayStation next to the Saturn. The PS1 is slimmer, while the Saturn feels like a tank

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_6750.jpg
Lastly, my latest acquisition: the slimline PS1 (Or rather, "PSone"; as Sony officially named it) with the portable LCD screen. Pretty much, the original PSP. It's nice being able to use it to play Thousand Arms or Final Fantasy VII in my room :3

LeaflameSD

The ol' Master System looks kinda like a huge VCR. I got the um Master System 2 with the Sonic 1 game stored in RAM.

Chocofreak13

is this really the thread to be mentioning noobish stuff? save it for topicless, i say. :\

blurry iphone pics are blurry. >>;

(also, THEY'RE SOOOOOOOU CYOOOOOT TOGETHERRRRRR)

@pent: you're making me want to go out and find a screen for mine so i can lug it to places and play frogger. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I wish I could have been there ;_;

Also, you should if you can find the screen cheap enough :3

Cockleshell

uuu ;wwwwwwwww; i wish i could have been there also
i'd give you all fat hugs and it would be awesome
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

You're more likely to get there than I am, Cockle :\
It doesn't look like I'll get to head back that way anytime soon, given my schedule

Chocofreak13

sucks man. we were encouraging stew to come back this summer, so there might be another chance at OSC REUNION #??? (i think it's 4?)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Hopefully, even if it feels unlikely I'll get to go up there this year unless I skip on the apartment idea and focus everything into moving up there directly from here :\