member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

it's awesome.

like mine. but i hope yours doesn't shed like a nervous longhair cat.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Cockle: Now it's working. Nice setup ^^

@Kari: Agreed :\

Chocofreak13

did you intend the bottom of the scarf to be like that? it's pretty, but it's shedding everywhere. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

My sister suggested unraveling the tassels for looks, which I do say it looks nice, but it unfortunately gained a problem with shedding :\

At least I know for next time

Chocofreak13

mmmm

my sister said she can fix it. xD
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

fuck yeah.

but is that actually you? and are you going to be at AB next year? (all important questions.) :0
click to make it bigger

PizzaDrill

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 26, 2012, 03:04:10 PM
fuck yeah.

but is that actually you? and are you going to be at AB next year? (all important questions.) :0
Yes, but I'm unsure if I'll be going to AB. I might, only because it's in my backyard.

Chocofreak13

let us know if you do, as it is it looks like 3 of us OSCers (4 if you count my sister, she has an account here too) are gonna be at AB this year. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

I'd like to go too! But I'd only be going for one day.

Chocofreak13

you're one of the 3. :3 (and you sure you can't go for longer? if you go in on the hotel with us it'll be cheapish. :\ )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Have some random pics, after I was finally able to access my Photobucket again (I had to reset my password to get them to recognize my username and let me log in. I hate the beta version of their next layout so much, that I'm considering moving to a different host for my pics. Any suggestions would be nice)

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_6746.jpg
My collection of games for Nintendo handhelds; from the original Game Boy up to the 3DS. Some fun facts to point out are:
- My copy of Super Mario Land 2 is a British edition. No real difference between it and a US edition; it's just a neat novelty
- I have a second copy of Final Fantasy I & II that I intended to give to Kari for her birthday last year, but I didn't have room in the box, so it's been stored away for the time being. Maybe I'll remember to get it out and include it with her gift this year ^^;
- The James Bond game is, oddly enough, a Zelda clone. It's not as good as Link's Awakening, but it's enjoyable in its own right
- The GBA game you can't really see due to the flash is Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Damn good game BTW
- Mickey Mouse: Magic Wands is a guilty pleasure of mine, with a laughable translation that can't spell "Pluto" correctly
- According to Gamestop, Giana Sisters DS does not exist
- I have all 151 Pokémon on my file in Pokémon Blue >:3

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_6745.jpg
A random pic I took while organizing my shelf; demonstrating different case heights; the Sega longbox (Typically used by Sega CD, Saturn, and some early PlayStation games), DVD, BluRay, and CD. Also, any chance to draw attention to Astal, Katamari Demacy, Hyperdimension Neptunia, and Bust-A-Move '99 is a good one -w-

Chocofreak13

@pent: imageshack, tinypic, imgur. google "image hosters" and you should be able to find more. i'm pretty sure you can take them from blogger, too, if you feel like going about it in a roundabout way. :\

tbh though, man, this is why i so fiercely resist change. i didn't switch over to timeline; facebook switched me. i still haven't switched out of "classic view" on yahoo or control panel, and i don't plan to change my photobucket, either. if it ain't broke, don't fix it. >:\

(cool games btw. got a lol from some of the descriptions. xD)
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

My first pic of me posted on here. c:
how do i look? (those glasses are fake. cost me 12$ @ Icing by Claire's)
(btw ima dude)

(image attached)
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

love your hair.

though you look eeriely a bit like rodney....
click to make it bigger