member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

lol. lucky you. xD

the funny thing is, only the skin on my face, hands, head, and feet give me problems (dryness). all the rest of my skin is soft and nice. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Skin: Spotless.
Scars: Starboard side.

...I don't know what to say here...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

I have some scars.  One on my hip from surgery when I was a toddler (I groined myself on a chair and developed a huge lump), one on the back of my left(?) foot from when I was rock climbing once, one on my leg from where my mum smacked me and forgot she had car keys in her hand (:\), one on my head from where I slipped over on some Matchbox cars when I was a toddler and hit my head on my bed.

Then there's the birthmark-that-wasn't-there-when-I-was-born on my back that is covered in thick black hair...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Pitkin

Damn Pentium and the fancy dresses! >.< I won't buy a dress in Finland, I won't!

I used to have awful acne as well when a bit younger, and when I complained about it to my mum, she (trying to comfort me) said: "it's nothing, it lasted until I was 30 for me!" which made me cry. ;_; Then a few years ago I was prescribed this medication that was rubbed on the face for the night (and which bleached the pillow covers ><) and it helped. The acne left my face a bit scarred though, with some redness everywhere, but all in all I'm happy with how my skin is currently. ^^ The acne used to totally prevent me from using any products on my face, and I'm still not able/willing to slap makeup on. >.<

Bigger scars... I have just a few, all non-self-inflicted and only one even remotely visible: Appendectomy left a tiny scar on the right side of my tummy.

@B: This site desperately needs an injury log/comparison, yes. xD

Nichi

@Pit: I had a feeling that dress would make you jeleous ^_^

Anyway, here's some more pics of me and things in my two rooms. Yes, I have two rooms; since I've taken over a corner of my sister's old room to have my TV and whatnot.

As a note, since my sister was given a new camera for her birthday, she'll be giving me her old one soon; once I have it, you won't see quite as many pictures taken with my DSi, since this camera is far superior (It's not quite as good as my mom's camera, but I won't have to borrow it anymore if I want to take a decent picture).

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/GEDC0032.jpg
You're probably thinking "Wait; Pentium posted a picture of himself not in trap mode?". Well yeah; I do dress normally, believe it or not LOL. Anyway, I wanted to show off my badass black denim jacket, which makes me feel just a little bit like the 9th Doctor when I'm wearing it (And is making me miss winter, so I can wear it again; it's too hot for it now). Speaking of the Doctor...

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/GEDC0033.jpg
Same thing as above, but from the side as I point my sonic screwdriver flashlight dramatically at the camera, for increased levels of awesome.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/GEDC0034.jpg
This is the graphic novels and manga section of my bookshelf; the only one nice enough to take a picture of right now (The rest is hard to see because of the stuff my mom piled up to get it out of the way). It used to be bigger when I had the entire run of Kingdom Hearts (Which was cancelled before the Kingdom Hearts 2 story arc was finished; which really pissed me off) and the first 10 or so volumes of Naruto, but I sold off those to help pay for the season 3 box set of Doctor Who and to free up some shelf space. However, there's a lack of Deadpool; something I intend on correcting soon.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/GEDC0037.jpg
This is a drawing of Yoshi I made about 10 years ago; when I wanted to play some Super Smash Bros., but couldn't because of a thunderstorm. This is one of my better drawlings; one I actually put some effort into, instead of it being just a random doodle like all my other work (The only flaw being the stain right in front of Yoshi's nose; which I believe got there because of some tacos I had for lunch that day...). Because I like it so much, I have it hanging on the wall.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/GEDC0044.jpg
Here's a better picture of Diddy Kong and Sackboy sitting atop my CD rack; this time, you can actually see more details of Sackboy.

Bella

That's some epic posing there... especially in picture #2. x)

Chocofreak13

:3

you SOLD your MANGA...?

and every time i see all of you guys's manga collections, it makes me think that i could host a manga library at a convention with mine. .___.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: Yeah; I like that 2nd pic too. I really felt like the Doctor in that one

@Choco: I sold the entire set of Kingdom Hearts because it pissed me off that they didn't finish it (The last volume of the series ends barely 1\4 into the events of Kingdom Hearts II; which they cancelled it afterward and started over with a series of light novels based on the first game, which, last I checked, they haven't brought over here yet), while Naruto was just because it was going to be way too expensive to catch up on (I had the first 10 volumes, and they where up to roughly volume 60 by that point).

My sister's manga collection is a lot bigger than mine, although a bulk of it is Fruits Basket (Which, I admit, is a guilty pleasure of mine)

Paul

I hate my acne :/ It got better, but I'm having it for three years now and it's driving me crazy.

I've got three scars on my right knee, all from the nasty accident at my 16th birthday party 1.5 years ago.
There's a big ugly one (where they removed shards that were there when my kneecap snapped back into place), and two small ones (one on each side), where they did the arthroscopy.

Chocofreak13

@paul: ouch. >__<;
@pentium: my sister has the majority of fruits basket. and i have up to #18 in naruto, with no plans to sell it (it was free anyway).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Krizonar: You're one lucky guy; she looks like she's a keeper

Anyway, here's some more pics from around my rooms

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/GEDC0038.jpg
Here's some more of the posters in my room; the ones above my coat rack. Of course, because of how much I love Diddy Kong Racing, I had to have a poster for it on my wall; it couldn't be avoided. Also, Wario Land II was pretty fun (If a bit frustrating at points), while Phantasy Star Online was not too bad (Although I haven't played it in over a year; MapleStory has taken its place as my time-waster)

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/GEDC0035.jpg
Because it's hard to fit books onto the top level of my bookshelf because of the fancy design, I just keep some random action figures and such up there. Notice the Cobra foot soldier hiding in the back on the lefthand side, and the Lego flag behind Ash Ketchum (Because nothing says America like Pokémon, Lego, ninjas, and Luigi from the SMB movie holding a red kantana)

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/GEDC0036.jpg
This is the other side of that level of my bookshelf; with a good chunk of the crew of the Enterprise-D plus a giant-headed Spock, Luke Skywalker, Pikachu, Lugia, and Arceus. Also, you can't deny that seeing Picard with a ridiculously long kantana is anything less than awesome.

Chocofreak13

@kriz: she looks so into it, and you look totally out of it. :\

@pentium: gotta love how everyone else looks normal, and spock has a giant head. xD as if being the only blue shirt wasn't enough. >w<;
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

better?

plus, we were actually dancing, he took our picture during it when he thought the moment was right. I can assure you I was very into it, just I went for a serious look and she was going for glamor.

Chocofreak13

yeah, that's better. -w-

and ok, that makes a little sense. wish you guys were more in sync, though xD if you both went for glamour it could have been saturated with epicness of Liberace proportions. xD
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Perhaps, Perhaps. I was so nervous to be getting these photos with her though, hence why I'm pretty red.  :-[