Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i made something adorable, and once i get the pics off my camera, you guys will get to see. .w.
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Today was a contact lenses day. Eyes were tired, and in university restroom I noticed I had dark areas under them. So when I got back home it became a photoshoot without glasses, in fairly androgynous clothing, and looking... tired. xP

Suffering face
Pining for the fjords (notice pastries on the table)
Tight-lipped till the end (notice laundry drying in the background)
Future album cover xP

At the end it turned out my eyes didn't look tired enough so that the dark areas would've shown.

Chocofreak13

1. you look sick. :[
2. you look sad ;__; but the pastries look nummy. :3
3. pretty pitkin is pretty (and don't worry about the laundry, mine's all over my chair :\)
4. agreed. reminds me of a random one i made awhile back. xD
click to make it bigger

CanaryTan

CUTE CATS. MY WEAKNESSSSSSSSSS

and guys, do you like my 'iphone'? AHAHAHA, SEE WHAT I DID THAR?

I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Chocofreak13

yes, i do see what you did thar. -w-
which just made me realize that i could be considered to have a "windows 7 phone" since i programed my cell phone with nanami sounds. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

Cute cats. .w.

Kari looks BADASS in her school attire. You're the person I'd want to be with navigating the sketchy streets of Boston. D:

I WANT SOME OF THOSE HOTDOG OCTOPI! (I've made them before, but they never turn out right) ;__;

Hahaha, good to see I'm not the only one who likes slapping Apple stickers on random things...

Paul

Bella

Chocofreak13

hmm, paul is hotter than i first thought, lol.

@bells: to make the octopii, take a hotdog, and cut it into thirds (or in half if you prefer). take one end of each (for the rounded pieces, the non-end part) and cut into the middle of it, going up halfway. then do this again, 3 more times, splitting the bottom of it into 8 pieces.

take a frying pan, and coat the bottom with the oil of your choice (the recipe doesn't specify, i like olive oil personally, since it's healthier). turn the heat up to about medium, then when you start to see bubbles in the oil, GENTLY lower the octo-dogs into the pan. it only takes about 30 sec to 1 min per side, just turn them over till they're dark enough to your liking.

eat and enjoy. -w-

oh, and, i do my best to look as badass as possible. i take pride in it. -w-
(olive and fern ftw)
click to make it bigger

Paul

@Bella: yep, pwuerrer from dA here :D

@Choco (may I call you Choco?): Thank you!

Chocofreak13

yah, you can call me choco or kari, whichever you prefer. and np btw. :3

part of me wants to start throwing recipes at the forum. xD (bells, if you try it, let me know how it turns out -w-)
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

So, I had a bunch of pictures for everyone.... but now it turns out I left my camera cord far away.  Oh well.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Paul