member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Cockleshell

That's all I've been hearing, I'm really happy with it and that couple with how I'm changing my outfits up really makes me feel like I can embrace who I'm changing to be. Whoo isn't that wishy washy? Aside, this thing sucks to eat with. Fml
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

winduko

http://postimg.org/image/7crfcmgev/

This is a copy of Myst for Windows 3.1 and Windows 95.

Yeah, this CD is older than I am. How about that.

The scratch is on the cover, not on the CD itself. Hell, it seems to be in fairly good condition. It installed onto a Windows 95 VM with no issues. I haven't played much, and I don't plan to until the weekend.

Nichi

Cool :3
I remember playing Myst ages ago; if you're into point-and-click adventures with complex puzzles, you'll most likely enjoy it.

stewartsage

In middle school one of my best friends had a giant notebook full of all his work on Myst puzzles.

Chocofreak13

sounds badass. :0

@cocks: when i tried to comment last time the thread crashed my computer. the ring looks badass and totes you. (along with the whole outfit. you look niiiice.) :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Kitty~ >w<

Also, who is who with the crowns in the D&D pics?

Chocofreak13

in order: Claire, my Sister, Alex
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Somehow I always thought Claire was a girl when you spoke of them -w-;;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ahh. Now I know, so I don't make myself look like an idiot when\if we meet -w-;

Chocofreak13

you will. and yeah, i'll try to give you the lowdown on my friends beforehand. i have a few other trans friends, but Claire's the one i see and interact with the most.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

DOUBLEPOST

realized i forgot to post pics of the swag loot i got last weekend, and while i can't post pics of the sunday stuff, the saturday stuff is available. though Steve is miffed at me for taking too long so rather than individual images you get a link to the FB album they're in. they're at the bottom. start from the Sailor Saturn plush.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152382405007483.1073741837.579407482&type=1&l=bb7470e5f0
click to make it bigger