member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Nice hat :3
What's with the band-aid on your face?

Also, I think my Companion Cube has more of a hat problem -w-;

Chocofreak13

guys, you've seen my collection. I'M the one with the hat problem.

also, i don't envy the chicken that laid this egg.

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Nichi

Nice. My dice bag has a confused d10; which I remember showing off a few years back (It's a d10 in a d20 form factor)

...and now, pics :3

Misc. stuff:
Apparently, I'm supposed to share this Coke with my sister's cat
Wallpaper on the office computer at Pizza Hut
Apparently, Wyse still exists. Thought this was neat, TBH.
Vintage Coke vending machine at the hardware store my grandpa just retired from. It strongly resembles the one that was at the hardware store he ran when I was little :3
Having a Chao do stuff on the VMU screen; one of many reasons why the first Sonic Adventure is best on Dreamcast.

Garage sale stuff from last weekend:
- Action figure of April O'Neil, from the '87 Ninja Turtles -w-
- Assorted stuff obtained; including that manga
- Ninja Gaiden, for NES...inside a mislabeled but awesomely retro video store case that reminds you to not do drugs

Trap mode; showing off some clothes I recently obtained via raiding the clothes my mom has received in bulk from obtaining garage sale leftovers from other people :3
- Tiny miniskirt. It's way too short for me (The slightest breeze result in a panty shot), but I thought it'd be fun to show off. I kinda like the way it looks when coupled with my corset, though, which is why I have it >w>;;
- Green dress. I should probably wear a slip under it, due to panty lines in the back ^^;
- Bella tanktop with green miniskirt. I love this combo; it's simple but comfy for around-the-house wear, as shown here with me relaxing :3
- Much pink; very bright. Wow
- Pinstripe pants. Super comfy, is actually long enough for me, and resembles a pair Kari has *w*
The above, with a corset

LeaflameSD

Quote from: PentiumMMX on July 20, 2014, 12:42:06 AM
Tiny miniskirt. It's way too short for me (The slightest breeze result in a panty shot), but I thought it'd be fun to show off.
;^)

Bella

WTF is up with those named Cokes anyway?

The miniskirt + corset combo looks pretty good, get a black petticoat to go with it and some other accessories and it'd be a nice ensemble. Don't really like the color clash between that shade of pink and green but it looks good with the black shirt.

I have a couple pairs of pinstripe pants too ....

Nichi

Thanks ^^

- Apparently, the named Cokes is part of a summer promo called "Share A Coke". That's all I know about it :\
- I might consider trying to find some sort of petticoat to go with the corset and miniskirt (Maybe it could be an outfit I could wear to the club with Kari? -w-)
- Indeed on the pink/green; it looked better in the rather poor lighting at home ^^; (At least the black\green looks good :3)
- Niiiice. Mine are so comfy >w<

Chocofreak13

the corset/pants and corset/miniskirt (esp. the miniskirt) are Rez outfits already, nothing else (sans maybe a darker wig and a necklace) needed. you could add more stuff if you wanted too, but the miniskirt/corset is something i've seen at the club countless times. i liek it. -w-

that said, the pinstripe pants and the miniskirt pics (and the corset, but they're both included there) are my favourites. is that green dress made of jersey cotton or rayon or something? it looks stretchy. :\

also, the share a coke campaign is their summer promo, like how they put out the special cans at certain times of year. only the bottles in konbinis have the names, though; the cans in the cases all have generic words ("buddy", "star", "soulmate", "legend", etc).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's a rayon-spandex blend. Quite comfy :3

Also, indeed on the club outfits...but I might wear bike shorts or something under the skirt; as I'm not confident enough in myself to go out in public in a skirt so short that the slightest breeze would allow everyone to see my panties >w>;

Chocofreak13

well, yeah, wearing spankies underneath is just smart regardless of confidence level. i wear mine everywhere.

also, ugh, rayon-spandex. how the hell can you wear that thing!?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's comfy; really soft :\

Bella

I've never had much of a problem with rayon and spandex is okay in small percentages.

But then again this is coming from the person obsessed with stretchy, ribbed tanktops. (I have like a half a drawer full of them.)

Nichi

...Me too >w>;;
(Well, I only have one of them, but it's so comfy ;_; )

LeaflameSD

I'm so sweaty, even though there was rain and a thunderstorm today.

Chocofreak13

it's probably muggy, that's why.

@rayon: i hate mostly-synthetic clothes since they make me sweat like hell. they never breathe! but my hippie skirt is completely rayon and i love it. i think it's mostly clingy clothes.
click to make it bigger