member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, I figured I should clear out the pics I have built up over the past several weeks, so here we go :3

I though something looked off about this box at work
...then I realized it was printed inside-out xD

By the power of boredom, one of the delivery drivers had a hammer suspended by a tiny rubber band. It actually held for quite some time before the band broke

A crane game at the theater. Not everyday you see a Care Bear, assorted Angry Birds, and Kenny from South Park in the same place ^^;

Where my dad currently works. Neat place

A clip from my grandmother's backyard
If I touch this red sphere, will I warp out of the special stage? LOL Sonic 3 : P

When I saw this out of the corner of my eye at Office Depot, my brain first processed the logo on it as the TechTV logo. Needless to say, I was briefly confused ^^;

A box labeled "Bella." It would be funny if we could get a pic of our Bella hiding inside the box xD

Sparkly owls~

A random picture of a stove. Or, "A cooker. For cooking Wow!"

From when I was fixing up my Xbox 360. It still manages to look 360x better than the Xbox One, even without a shell

Kitty on the bed, as always :3

A snack before work. Science liquid + banana pudding

My late birthday gift from my sister; a figurine of Dr. Whooves. Is quite a bit heavier than I expected, but is so cool *w*

My current Gamecube setup
Also, my collection of games for it (The small case on top of Super Mario Sunshine is the Game Boy Player boot disc)
As a bit of useless knowledge, the Gamecube with Game Boy Player is roughly the same size and dimensions as my Weighted Companion Cube

Another pic of my car after being washed. You likely saw the one I posted in RPT, but here's a pic of it from the same angle as the previous picture of it. As you can see, new headlights, and it's cleaner...which unfortunately draws attention to the large dent on the fender. An easy fix, at least

If you've ever wondered why my cameraman is when I'm taking trap pics, wonder no longer

Lastly, a pair of trap pic I took while Kari was at the con (Which, I'll have a new wig within the next few weeks :3)

This dress looks great with tights IMO
...as well as adding gloves

LeaflameSD

Yay you have one of those TVs with the big backs :3

Nichi

Yep. I have an LCD HDTV in my other room, but this little CRT is the perfect size for my desk :3

Chocofreak13

as i said, i refuse to use anything but. -w-

are we gonna start posting pics of our tvs now? :0

(is that....rust on your car roof!? o__o; )

when you come here, we should totally take you to the club in that dress, with the gloves. it's very goth-friendly. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. Sounds like fun ^^

Also, yes; that is rust. Just lite surface rust; it'll come off easily with sandpaper. I plan on having my dad help me with that, and then put some primer on it to protect it until I can afford to have it completely repainted ^^

Chocofreak13

good, good. bear in mind that cars rust faster up here, so if there's a more permanent fix you can do, you might want to think about it eventually.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

NOW TAKING BETS AS TO HOW OLD THIS BOOK IS
BE AWARE THAT IF YOU DECIDE TO CHEAT BY LOOKING ON GOOGLE THEY DID REPRINTS OF THIS SERIES DECADES LATER SO ANY ANSWER YOU MIGHT "RESEARCH" MIGHT BE WRONG
IF I FIND OUT YOU CHEAT YOU'RE OUT OF THE RUNNING
WHOEVER IS CLOSEST WINS FREE ART

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'm guessing late 1800s. Maybe early 1900s, but that might be pushing it
(It kind of reminds me of some older books my grandmother found at an antique store)

Chocofreak13

WE HAVE OUR FIRST BET FOR LATE 1800'S-EARLY 1900'S
click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

AND OUR SECOND BET IS FOR THE 1910'S TO 1920'S~~~

ANY MORE TAKERS PEOPLE
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

CHOCO YOU HO, POST CON PICS!!!!1!1!11 I HAVE NONE!!
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.