member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Road trip up to Ann Arbor was a great time again this year, This is my #1 choice for next year when I leave for college!

Where our tickets were before two large woman made my seat non existent...

They let me in the student section and I got to hang out in the back with a bunch of Freshman, the students thought I one of them and let me chill with them.

Moved over into the sun, some Juniors over here did the Gangnam style dance with me when the song started playing!

Sandwiches made by my Grandma when we stopped in Ohio last night, I already ate one tonight :D

A lake near East Liverpool, PA on the way back home. Very pretty today.

Chocofreak13

cool dude, looks like you had a good time. though hearing that gangnam style is even more mainstream is disappointing. >>;;

that said, i'm not one for football, but it still looks like you had a nice time. i've heard Ann Arbor is pretty. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

What was I doing at work all weekend you ask?  Some of it was getting my picture made by a guy with a period Ambrotype camera.

Bella

Greatest MPT post? GREATEST MPT POST.

Nichi

That is so cool *w*

Anyway, here are some crappy cell phone pics of me. Yay!

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/The_Sacred_Realm/IMG0051A_zps01a5841a.jpg
It's a bit warm, but I like how long my hair is right now :3

If you are wondering...
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/The_Sacred_Realm/IMG0050A_zps7c195f39.jpg
Yes, I am in trap mode in these pics. I had the place to myself, since grandma went home for the day, so I pulled out the clothes I packed with Asagi and lounged around while attempting to watch Spoony

Chocofreak13

i have to say, that bust size suits you, dude. better.

@stew: ---------------*is speechless over the amazing spectacle before my antique-photography-loving-eyes*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Mmm. It's actually a bra with a smaller cup to it (It's a B instead of a C, like all the others I have). It's sadly not quite as comfortable; being made of really cheap materials, but now I at least know to stick with something about that size :3

EDIT: Processor meets chocolate bar. This totally happened last June
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_6482_zps6adaf804.jpg

Chocofreak13

"king size" sounds really wrong in this context.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

xD

It might not be what you're thinking, but I'm honestly picturing "king size" to mean you're roughly 20 feet tall :3
Stomping through the streets of Boston, roaring like Godzilla, and picking up cars like they're toys.
That, or you're tall enough to get things off of the really high shelves without needing a ladder. Either one would be cool

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Here from the planet Vulcan, she comes to teach us about logic.

As you can see, the biology of the green blooded people from Vulcan is slightly different, as a micro atx.

Despite having green blood, this Vulcan glows orangey red, most likely from the way copper appears when not carrying oxygen.

Overall, we welcome the Vulcan people to our planet and hope they are comfortable.

Nichi

Nichi

Yuki is in. Here's a pic of her, fully assembled, standing next to Lugia

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS