Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

*squooshed* :D Choco is da best.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

You look nice :3

*offers you a cup of tea*

Bella

You look quite pretty in that pic. : D Though the lighting is kinda bad. u.u

*also hugs* ^^

Cockleshell

That's the normal lighting in my room. Es muy horrible.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Aw, that sucks. : ( I hate dimly-lit places....

Cockleshell

Yeah. I'm basically this strange half hispanic half British creature in my dark room. I get pissed if people come in. :>

Nichi

I'm a little bit of everything, according to genealogy my mom has done. I can remember that I have some British, French, Native American, and German blood in me, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's some Finnish, Swede, Swiss, Vulcan, and/or Gallifreyan blood, among others

Chocofreak13

half canadian
half swedish
AMERICAN AND SWISS CITIZEN

FIGURE THAT OUT

(EDIT: oh, and i've been told i look asian. lol.)

@dimly lit places: you guys wouldn't like my cave room. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I like dimly lit places, honestly. I find it more relaxing than it being brightly lit up :3

Bella

My mum's family is Sicilian, meaning we're more likely than not a mix of Italian, Greek and North African (sort of bolstered by the family accounts of having very dark-skinned, Mideastern-looking people on my grandfather's side), my dad's side is predominantly Russian (in culture if not actual ancestry) with Bulgarian, Dutch, Scots-Irish, German and possibly Polish and English thrown into the mix too.

As for dark spaces ... I'm usually a bit vampiric-acting when it comes to direct sunlight, but I like to have all the curtains in my house opened during the day and bathe myself in artificial light during the evening ... I find the dark pretty depressing tbh.

Bella

Nichi

O_O

Your hair is black. Is that just a trick of the lighting, or did you dye it?

Bella

Just a trick of the lighting, it's the same color as it's always been.

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger