"I can't believe you don't know about that one!"
1 (100%)
"Hmm, I never thought about that before ..."
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: February 17, 2010, 08:32:00 AM

CaptBrenden

Dont derail there Nejin...

Anyhow, theory on the can opener you can use to focus your search... Your aware that many futaba artists think or treat Hacchan as futanari right? Might explain why her sister has an obsession about removing them...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

But isn't that rather the opposite - that her obsession with removing them led to many artists futa-ing her out of spite? Chicken or the egg...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

No I think Hacchan ended up that way due to her boyish looks. But who knows? I think its more likely that Hacchan started of with that and Secchan came second. still, I echo earlier statements... why a bottle opener?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Dragonbait

Conversations with a friend last night brought up two new questions.

"What happened to 2K's tail?"
What tail?
"That wallpaper you had last week showed her with a USB tail."
Oh, that.  I'm assuming it just got written out.  You've read enough comics to know how that goes.
"Oh, yeah.  Which reminds me, you getting to the shop this weekend? ... "

*Some time later.*

"Now, the dog-girl is NT?"
Close; Inu-T, but based on NT, yeah.
"Inu as in dog."
Right.  You're the DBZ fan; you know how the Japanese feel about puns.
"What's that she's chasing in this .gif?"
... looks like a faun or a satyr.  Hang on, let me extract the frames ...
"Why is she chasing a faun?"
... um, she's trying to reach Narnia?

==========

Thus the two new questions.  What did happen to 2K's tail (assuming it was supposed to be a tail in the first place), and what's with the faun I see in a few of these comics?  What's that supposed to be?  I would give appropriate graphics, but I'm typing this at work and my boss keeps eyeing me, so I can't go poking through the gallery right now.
Yes, I\'m a Gaian.  :smoke: All flames shall be used to light cigarettes.

Aurora Borealis

The faun is a Futaba character named Hitsuji-kun. He's part-sheep and a butler, since 'histuji' means 'sheep' and 'butler'. He is a friend of Homeo's, and loves Inu-T. Not an OS-tan character, but is associated with a few.

Oddly enough, 2K-tan used to be portrayed as a futanari!

Dragonbait

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"The faun is a Futaba character named Hitsuji-kun. He's part-sheep and a butler, since 'histuji' means 'sheep' and 'butler'. He is a friend of Homeo's, and loves Inu-T. Not an OS-tan character, but is associated with a few.
Okay, that makes sense.  Crossover time at Futaba, I guess.

QuoteOddly enough, 2K-tan used to be portrayed as a futanari!
Used to be?  Judging from this Rule34 stuff the same friend brought me as a joke, I'd say she still is in some places.  So, a hermaphroditic nekomimi cyborg ... she really is multi-purpose, then.

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Aurora Borealis

Dragonbait

Granted, most of her more interesting bits are the parts not touched on in such crap, but yes, I did mean 2K-san ... though baka definitely fits my friend.  And I'm stealin' that Chi-gif for my desktop.

Cockleshell

Quote from: "Dragonbait"Granted, most of her more interesting bits are the parts not touched on in such crap, but yes, I did mean 2K-san ... though baka definitely fits my friend.  And I'm stealin' that Chi-gif for my desktop.
Not ze chi-gif!
also, i was referring to myself because my brain slipped up somewhere.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

AURORA, YOU MISSPELLED ;___;
it's Shitsuji. i always loled a bit at that cause of the first part. :3

there's some speculation that Inu-T might like him back. :3

also, in Troubled Windows season two (the second flash animation) is is depicted that 2k can call up usb cables at will (like Poison Ivy from Batman, bringing ivy and such directly out of the ground).
click to make it bigger

Dragonbait

... wait, what?  I've only seen two "Troubled Windows" flashes; one looked like an opening theme, one like a closing ("Xenopittan", I think), and no cables were involved.  Where can I find this?

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dragonbait

Thanks.  Hmm ... looks like a .gif I've seen on this site, set to music.  Well, the first several seconds, anyway.  Interesting.  *Starts downloading.*

Chocofreak13

yep, i have that .gif. use it as a profile pic on another site. :3
click to make it bigger