Missing windows OS Tans

Started by OS Freak, December 31, 2009, 05:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

the thing is, we rep certian OSes by just one because frankly, there are so many, i doubt we could -tan them all.
=p
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Yeah i'd be difficult. I see that point. I got a little hyper on that haha. I'll see what I can do on myself I hope. ;013
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

lol. i wish we could, but new ones come out every day. ^^;
click to make it bigger

os11tan

was there a variation for XP Embedded for portable devices?

Chocofreak13

never even heard of that. if it's portable, that means it's gonna look like CE. :3
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Quote from: "os11tan"was there a variation for XP Embedded for portable devices?

You mean Windows Mobile?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Alex S

XP Embedded looks like XP, only smaller and crammed into various devices like ATMs, slot machines and cash registers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP_editions#Windows_XP_Embedded

CaptBrenden

Ah yes. I did ATM serviceman protection for a time and one of the repair techs mentioned it was running XP. When you look inside an ATM its basicly a really big computer case  with built in printer and such, same standard components.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

hee hee. someone shoving XP into an ATM or Slot machine.....

or, since it's XP, a vending machine may be moar appropriate. :\

oh, i just remembered (while reading these posts) that we DO have one silver-haired windows-tan. DOSV.

anyway, i'm out from school today, without much to do, so i'll start work on the WFLPC-tan. :3
click to make it bigger

jeffpiatt

Windows FLP is based on the windows xp embedded code and some of it's internal parts mark it as xp pro since some of the desktop parts added to it are from the pro tools. heck FLP even recycles the xp boot screen and not vista's blank one. XP embedded is a custom build edition of windows xp pro that can have every part removed or recoded.
Windows home server is built over windows server 2003 R2 so a recolored 2k3 saba-tan would work done in the whs colors.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

i drew and coloured them....though i may re-do home server eventually. :\

unlike the other servers, who are based off of random fish, home server is based off of a rainbow trout. (truth be told, i sorta started colouring her hair without thinking, but when i made the first stroke i was like, "crap, SABA-chan has red hair too!!" so i tried to make it as fire-engine red as i could. if i re-colour her i might make it green (home server, homeko ect. xD)

WFLPC-tan, since she's based off of xp pro, resembles her slightly, though i tried to give er more of a university-style uniform. (only after creation and colouring did i realize that she looks suspiciously similar to homeko-chan. -__-; ) she also boasts sayo aisaka's hair colour. >:3

sorry the colour on this one is so faint. :\
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Very cute, and glad to see them drawn, and in full color! :)

Home Server-tan looks to be the most daring of the Windows Server-tans! The Server-tans are based off of the mackerel, since 'saba' means 'mackerel', but rainbow trout are cooler, and something different! :)

WFLPC-tan looks like a cross between XP Pro and Homeko (yet even cuter!), but I think she'd be much more mild-mannered than both of them, and something of a minimalist.

Chocofreak13

her expression says "mild-mannered". :3 so does the sayo aisaka hair. :3
click to make it bigger