Monty Python and The Holy Grail for PC

Started by Vash342, October 24, 2009, 09:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vash342

Does anybody know where I might find a copy of the game discs?

I bought it a long time ago, but now I can't find it and I want to play it again.

NejinOniwa

You bought it?
Well damn, then your moral sensor should tell you it's awwright to just download "backups" for use, then. That's hardly even software pirating!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Vash342

Sora

Not really, just a recommendation for my good friend Google-tan
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Vash342

Google helps me not, I can't find anywhere that sells, ditributes in any way, or even a download of the images.  Oh well, I guess that's what long and forgotten is really.

NejinOniwa

Resident pirate to the rescue!
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4351804/Monty_Python_CD-ROM_Games

Added after 15 seconds:

The internet forgets NOTHING. >:3

Vash342

The piratebay is still up?
Wow, last I heard it was raided and completely shut down, not that it matters I never used it before.  I liked isohunt, and mininova.

NejinOniwa

It was raided, shut down, slammered and put away. Its bandwidth was cut, its operators captured and sentenced to fines sky high and prison. It was slandered, it was beheaded - it was even bought, and set to be reformed. It was killed, it was destroyed. It was murdered. Many times over, in fact.
But as it happens, TPB is a hydra. A hydra that no matter how many heads its enemies cut off, will keep spawning new flesh. A being that never will be killed - it will only die when the need for it...is no longer there.

As such, the pirate bay is up, as I type this.
For in all justice, who - who knows the answers - can honestly believe that the need for it is not there still?

I, for one, know none. None, but its enemies.

And we who are their adversaries,
we live on.
Do we not?

Vash342

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"It was raided, shut down, slammered and put away. Its bandwidth was cut, its operators captured and sentenced to fines sky high and prison. It was slandered, it was beheaded - it was even bought, and set to be reformed. It was killed, it was destroyed. It was murdered. Many times over, in fact.
But as it happens, TPB is a hydra. A hydra that no matter how many heads its enemies cut off, will keep spawning new flesh. A being that never will be killed - it will only die when the need for it...is no longer there.

As such, the pirate bay is up, as I type this.
For in all justice, who - who knows the answers - can honestly believe that the need for it is not there still?

I, for one, know none. None, but its enemies.

And we who are their adversaries,
we live on.
Do we not?

That's a lot to just say yes.  However I must agree.

NejinOniwa

To be expected, I am a writer, after all.

Raffaele the Amigan

Well, I just managed to buy MP Holy Grail movie DVD in a cheap sell commercial DVD version [no limited version] just for 5.99 euro, last month, in a multistore market! :)
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]