Were would OS Tans work if they were not in computers

Started by OS Freak, July 02, 2009, 05:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Chocofreak13

PUPPY! YAY!
now to partner her up with inu-t...... *w*

i will save and draw, as she is my newest OS.

i was going to the doctor today cause of my damn ankle (it's not broken, thankfully ^^; ) and as i sat in the car and stared at my ipod i began to think: hmm, if i get that new shiny laptop from my friend, then i will have shitty (desktop), tanky (old laptop now w/ puppy), gothy (ipod), and speedy (new laptop). i want to get moar so i can name them. and i want to draw -tans too. :3

by the way, aurora-sn or nejin-san, is there a tan for sugar linux yet? i imagine there ould be, but i'm curious.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I've never heard of the distro, and no such -tan, so I doubt it, but there are far more knowledgeable oracles on the linux subject than me.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i have heard brienfly about sugar linux from a linux-expert friend of mine. he said it is a distro that was used on those laptops given to 3rd world kids; simple, streamlined, multiple languages, cheap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_(desktop_environment)
<---- oh, sorry. i guess this is it.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hm, that'd make it a desktop manager like KDE, not an actual distro...

...but interesting concept still, considering the spread it has. Might be good looking into.

Sora

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"i have heard brienfly about sugar linux from a linux-expert friend of mine. he said it is a distro that was used on those laptops given to 3rd world kids; simple, streamlined, multiple languages, cheap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_(desktop_environment)
<---- oh, sorry. i guess this is it.
Are those the laptops that are solar/hand gyro powered?
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Sora

NejinOniwa

They're computers, and they're made for surviving outside the world of powerlines...

What can you say? ROW ROW FIGHT THA POWAH

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger