Lets make a "Which OS-tan are you" Quiz!

Started by Sora, October 25, 2009, 02:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

ITT: Demon gets his ass off normal work and gets things done.

1: It's morning. When and how do you wake up, and what do you eat for breakfast?
2: You're all set to go. How are you dressed, and where are you headed today?
3: You're starting to get hungry. Where do you head for lunch, and what do you eat?
4: The day is over, and you're back home. What do you occupy yourself with?
5: It's getting late - and you're a bit tired. When, where and why do you go to sleep?
6: You're slumbering nice and fine. What are you dreaming about tonight?

7: A friend calls you in the morning on your day off, and asks if you want to join him and a couple of others on an outing. How do you answer him?
8: How do you spend your day off?
9: You're visiting an imageboard, and see a post criticizing something you like. How do you react?

10: Nobody is perfect. What are your greatest flaws?
11: On the other hand, most people have something they know is a good side. What is your best trait?
12: What is your favorite color?
13: What is your quest?

Your name is...

-w- Answer sheet, reveal yourself.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

GTCD

lol the first question should be broken up to three. Let me try answering those.

When would you wake up?

I'll probably set up an alarm at 6 AM so that I'll wake up early on some occassions, but I tend to oversleep sometimes and wake up at 7. That's when I rush to school. o-o

How would you wake up?
Looks at clock, estimate speed needed to go to school, do the regular things, thinks what to eat, and hope for something decent. Go to school.

What do you eat for breakfast?
Probably never got the chance to eat to my heart's content, always drink chocolate and some bread then I buzz off. Still hungry though.

You're all set to go. How are you dressed, and where are you headed today?
lol you srs, school uniforms and school. I don't have a decent hairstyle, so I always mess up my hair and won't let it look nerdish xD

You're starting to get hungry. Where do you head for lunch, and what do you eat?
I'm very picky about my food, I just eat chocolates for recess, 2,3, maybe 4 packets of 2 bars of chocolates. When it's time to go home I'll buy those regular-sized breads and eat it  fast most of the time.  If I can't get that, I'll probably head to a store and eat instant noodles. Then I'll go home and eat a tad more. xD Hey I ate a little since breakfast.

The day is over, and you're back home. What do you occupy yourself with?
Pretty addicted to the computer though, but I also love to solve my Rubik's cube, trying to solve it faster and faster, 19 seconds is my personal best. Oh yeah shooting zombies in Counter-Strike is one of my favorites too.

It's getting late - and you're a bit tired. When, where and why do you go to sleep?
Hmm I'll sleep at an average of 11:30 PM, that's when I stopped using the laptop. xD I sleep at the bed durrr, sometimes on the coach and on the floor. I slept because I feel sleepy, no other reason than that.

You're slumbering nice and fine. What are you dreaming about tonight?
I just dreamt that there's a ghost inside my mum, with it's hand sticking out of her head o_O. DAMN CREEPY DARN YOU EIJIN WHY DID YOU ASK ME THIS QUESTION. Others are just, oh I just forgot.

A friend calls you in the morning on your day off, and asks if you want to join him and a couple of others on an outing. How do you answer him?
Ohh, I'd love to. But my mother probably won't let me. Never EVER went to an outing with friends unless it's school-related. Like those trips, harhar.

How do you spend your day off?
I thought you just asked me this. :|

You're visiting an imageboard, and see a post criticizing something you like. How do you react?
RANT IT, ANONIMOUSLY, sometimes. Or just disagree, honorably. If all else fails, ignore it.

Nobody is perfect. What are your greatest flaws?
Well I often get sick, and probably weak in some places. Just got a fever and cold. My knee makes a crack sound when I 'snap' it. Oh yeah I do have a low memory probably. My father also says I work slowly, oftenly.

On the other hand, most people have something they know is a good side. What is your best trait?
What does trait mean? :O Googling... Oh personality and such. I don't like talking about [i]these[/i] things, it makes me feel such a stuck up. Maybe I don't even have any good traits.

What is your favorite color?
What does this have to do with the quiz, anyway. Yellow, probably. I do find black really dashing, I always use them for backgrounds.

What is your quest?
To make the most of myself, be a memorable human that served a great deed to the world. Having awesome logic and psychology to manipulate humans and amaze everyone. I do want to be the fastest cuber, too.

Your name is... You DON'T NEED THIS INFO. But if you must...NO, my parents might find this site and read my posts! D:

Edit: Have a picture of myself xD

[attachment deleted by admin]

4 quizzes, 1 result, XP-tan, that\'s me. >:| Dawrn it.

NejinOniwa

And then we take those questions and put the various -tans' answers in them. that was uncalled for, srsly

GTCD

NejinOniwa

Can't stand waiting, can you -w-;
Oh well, I've been mixing and encoding all evening, so no more today for me~

GTCD

Don't you wanna try answering the questions you made, eijin? haha. xD

Sora

Okay. GTCD, you broke the third rule of the internet.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

GTCD

Cadha13

Just to put this here, what I found and concluded.

I took five different tests from different places and they all came up to Linux. The sixth one came up as Win 2k. Another put me as Apple OS X.

But when I took "What OS family are you?" I got The Windows family. I think if I combine them I get Win 7 Ultimate. Since I am using the Virtual PC, some programming software, really old programs, run a lot of videos, photos, music, BOINC and I don't really play games. I think that suits me.
I may have to "innovate" this thing I have near me!

So what if it is like THAT, I\'ll just ignore it.

My Shameless Promotion

GTCD

NejinOniwa

Don't ask yourself lots of questions, just decide on your own. It saves the trouble. >:3

Chocofreak13

so.....by that logic this thread is pointless?

oh, and HOW MUCH DO I MISS IN 3 DAYS???? O____O
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Demon logic makes ALL HUMAN ACTIONS FUTILE. ´V`

stewartsage

NejinOniwa

No, no. Assimilate you? What do you take me for, some sort of amoeba? .,.