Lets make a "Which OS-tan are you" Quiz!

Started by Sora, October 25, 2009, 02:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

GTCD

Harhar guess I was too addicted to that Counter-Strike so howzitgoin... WTF you haven't even started the first question? O_O It has been more than a month! Oh yeah took the OS quiz. Windows, then searched for the windows quiz. Professional. Simply, I guess I am XP. Scratch that, took another quiz, XP, AGAIN. I AM XP-tan. DARN THAT! TOOK 3 QUIZZES AND I'M STILL HER? O_O

Oh, gawd.

4 quizzes, 1 result, XP-tan, that\'s me. >:| Dawrn it.

NejinOniwa

Your OS version won't change...

...unless you allow me to go in and do some upgrades on your wetware. >:3
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

GTCD

Wait, you do now that I'm a guy, right?

Chocofreak13

i think nejin meant something along the lines of semi-legal black market surgery, lol. xD
click to make it bigger

Xi Wang chan

OMG O__O'!... really I fell a lot little (talking about my OS-tan knowledge ;_;), then since this post I just follow the thread ^^' (and well, I can have a tip ^^)... btw, I'm a viruuuuus on your quiz 'w'...

ah!, and hello one more time n,n'...

NejinOniwa

The only wetware I care about in the human body is the brain and related areas. NOW LET'S GET UPDATING~

Sora

There is Wetware, hardware, software, firmware, freeware, Warioware... It is just a little silly...
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

stewartsage

Just realized SAGE was on the list

SAGE-sama: Once a advanced and powerful system used by the US Air Force to control air defense operations.  Disdainful of any sort of personnel computer, SAGE alienated her only relatives with her attitude.  Since then she has fallen on hard times.  Left almost totally blind, severely paranoid, and neurotic by the general system shut down in the 80s she wanders trapped in an isolation of her own making.

NejinOniwa

Sora

I wanna plug myself into an US air force computer and comfort her. Hang on, I would probably get attacked by her...

Added after 2 minutes:

Quote from: "GTCD"Harhar guess I was too addicted to that Counter-Strike so howzitgoin... WTF you haven't even started the first question? O_O It has been more than a month! Oh yeah took the OS quiz. Windows, then searched for the windows quiz. Professional. Simply, I guess I am XP. Scratch that, took another quiz, XP, AGAIN. I AM XP-tan. DARN THAT! TOOK 3 QUIZZES AND I'M STILL HER? O_O

Oh, gawd.
Hang on, are we done the Windows Quiz? Or is this another Quiz you have found?
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

GTCD

Nah just found them on Quizilla, tried all three of em'.

Xp pro.
XP Professional.
XP Pro.

o_O Anyway I don't want to be in any part of your dryware, Neijin, let me be.

NejinOniwa

Aww, so Tsun on the first try. -w-

Anyways...who knows how we're doing here, really. WHERE ARE YOU, MINION?

GTCD

Speaking of which, does anybody has an idea on what the first question should be? Anyone?