Main Menu

XBOX 360 Tan

Started by Notsonoble, May 07, 2009, 09:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notsonoble

Not sure if this should go here or general gaming, but someone at the classic battletech boards pointed me to this. http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2009-05-03-161008.jpeg

hicamajig

Ya it was a publicity stunt in japan since the 360 is failing hardcore.

Red-Machine

Lol, it's always the way with western consoles.  The Japs thought of the original Xbox what we thought of the Dreamcast.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Aurora Borealis

At least the Xbox 360 is not failing as badly as the PS3!

I think videogame history is repeating itself here yet again: Of three or so major competing consoles, it's the least powerful one that's selling the best because that is good enough for most people! A good strategy is to sell a console that does not cost an arm and a leg to buy!

BTW, wasn't the Dreamcast a very powerful and high-end console? When I first heard of the Dreamcast back in the 90's, I thought it was going to be a formidable competitor in the game console market but didn't hear about it for several years. So much for that then? ;012

VonDaab

You know Aurora, cheapest console has ALWAYS solt the best, be it how technicaly inferior.

But yeah, I must say, XBOX isnt that fail compared to the PS3.
Though, I'm just looking at statistics, as I dont own any current gen consoles.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"At least the Xbox 360 is not failing as badly as the PS3!

I think what hicamajig was trying to say is that the 360 is failing in Japan, although I'm not really sure how accurate that statement is currently, what with all the RPGs and whatnot.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I heard the 360 finally started doing well in that island's market.  In any case, such statements are rife with bait for fanboyism and should be avoided, best to directly address the purpose of image (e.g. Microsoft is trying to improve their relations with the Japanese market, rather than state something like XBOX FAIL).

Quote from: "VonDaab"You know Aurora, cheapest console has ALWAYS solt the best, be it how technicaly inferior.

Pretty much, most people tend to think with their checkbooks, not that it's a bad thing (well, it can be, especially when it means your airbag may or may not deploy -__- ).

QuoteBut yeah, I must say, XBOX isnt that fail compared to the PS3.

Yeah, that's true.  The PS3 does have a little more oomph when you look at the specs, but it's hardly something you notice when play games on either console (I own neither, but I've played several games on both).  I certainly wouldn't say that oomph warrants the high price tag, though.  They are both good consoles with some pretty damn good games, isn't that what it's about, after all?

The Choice of a New Generation.

theroan

Couldn't find anything really on the Xbox 360 tan other than the fact that there is really no "official" standard for her. Oh well, I was looking forward to enjoying that one T_T
A peak into my life: (This conversation actually took place)

TR= Me (Theroan)
SC= my Coworker (Scrappy-Coco)

TR: "Hey, Scrapp-Coco, do you know how to drive standard?"

SC:  "Why?"

TR: "Just wondering..."

SC: "Well, if I had a Dodge Viper SRT-10 and a huge magnum with floral patterns on the pommel... then yeah..."

SC: *gasps* "What did you do?! Rob a convenience store? Rob a bank? Whack a guy!?!? Hack a government database?!?!  Tell me fool!!! O_o"

TR: -_- "My head hurts..."

SC: "Bwahahahahahaha!!!!"

TR: "Sometimes... during the hours I work with you, I ponder the question of your sanity."

waxattack

I saw some nice Xbox tans on another site, although I'm not sure if they were 360s.

Aurora Borealis

I really like this 360-tan design:

DoYouEvenCare

Ive seen a few 360 tans before this one. Haven't seen any PS3 tans though.

Sora

Here are some more Xbox 360-tans:

And the PS3 ones suck, but here they are:

Added after 3 minutes:

OH! best one yet:

Added after 1 minutes:

I prefer the PS2-tans personally.
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

VonDaab

Here's what I got in XBOX-tans:

Found moar:

And one PS3 on that.

I'm sure there's more somewhere.

Sora

-Changed opinion on how sucky PS3-tans are-

Added after 2 hours 2 minutes:

More Xbox 360-tans:

And one more PS3-tan:
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.