What are you allergic to, and what are you addicted to?

Started by coldReactive, August 14, 2009, 09:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuriem

Allergic to nothing,
Addicted to pepsi...sweet delicious pepsi

Chocofreak13

FUCKING PEPSI I HATE THAT SHIT IT'S GODDAMN DISGUSTING

COKE FTW
click to make it bigger

Alex S

I like both colas equally, but the Pepsi company is probably the better of the two companies, because they have Mountain Dew.

BEST. SODA. EVAR.

Bella

I'm highly allergic to soda. ;_________; My body can't handle anything sweeter than fruit juice or rice milk.

stewartsage

I disagree, the best soda ever is definitely either Squirt, Cheerwine, or IBC Root Beer.

Xeon

Alergies huh? then I've got an interesting one to share ;3. Have any of u ever heard of an interesting little fruit called the Durian?. It's sort of a crown shaped fruit with a hard shell.(Most) Locals love the stuff saying it smells like freshly picked flowers or something and love eating it. However it's a completely different story when a foreigner eats it.

Foreigners say the smell is horrible and can even smell it when the durians shell is still intact. When (Some) foreigners eat it they can get stomach eches (feeling like their stomachs about to burst) and break out in hives (Although I think most of them were overreacting ;P) it can even cause temporary blindness (Due to the smell). We sell a funny drink here for tourist called the "orgbuta* which means a blind man, the drink is filled with durian juice and mixed in with other crap to cover up the smell, the perfect drink to end a vacation I say -w-.

Here's another tidbit, locals say when u eat durian and water-melon at the same time your stomach will burst. I don't know if its true but I don't wanna find out ;P (Sounds like a job for the mythbusters).

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

Cockleshell

I'm addicted to the computer.
I'm having an allergic reaction to cold, dry air. Really dries out your throat while you're sleeping.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

Ditto on computer addiction.
I only really have one allergy it seems.  I think it's mustiness because my hands get really itchy and swell up a little when I go to the library and a few shops in town.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

I think I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome over here. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i'm a recovering asthmatic, so you could say i'm allergic to cold air. it's really hard for me to breathe in cold air enviroments (ie, walking up a hill in cold morning air, which i do every morning >____<).
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"i'm a recovering asthmatic, so you could say i'm allergic to cold air. it's really hard for me to breathe in cold air enviroments (ie, walking up a hill in cold morning air, which i do every morning >____<).
I really do feel your pain.  ;014

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "Cockleshell"
Quote from: "Chocofreak13"i'm a recovering asthmatic, so you could say i'm allergic to cold air. it's really hard for me to breathe in cold air enviroments (ie, walking up a hill in cold morning air, which i do every morning >____<).
I really do feel your pain.  ;014
oh, poor thing. it's nice in a way though, most people have no idea what i'm talking about.

oh, and because i almost forgot, ibc = FTW and pepsi tastes gross to me. it also makes me violently ill. :[
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell