How many countries can you name in 5 minutes?

Started by Aurora Borealis, July 31, 2009, 10:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Aurora Borealis

Take the test! Push your country-naming skills to the limit!

I've taken this test several times for fun, scoring anywhere from 98 to 132 countries in 5 minutes! However when I set my personal record, the game froze up so I had to count them all by hand -__-

My latest score is 128. Since putting the results in HTML and trying to convert them into BBCode for the forum is difficult or just impossible, take a screenshot of your results and post it as an attachment.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger


stewartsage

50, but I can't spell maybe another ten more

Chocofreak13 she/they

OH GOD PLEASE DON'T REVIVE THIS



.......................42. yay, my number went up ^^
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

95, I panicked with 30 seconds remaining. ;_;

Chocofreak13 she/they

*gasp* PITKIN!!!!! *GLOMP*

and don't complain. 91 is a very impressive number. :3
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Bah, 38 on my first attempt... my ognerance is astounding... naturally, I forgot about Poland.

Ima listen to Yakko's World before my second attempt...

The Choice of a New Generation.

Pitkin

I was spotted ;o; Hush chocofreak x)

And 113 on third try! <3

NejinOniwa

I got 50 on my first, too lazy to panic. -w-;
Yay, a pitkin sighting. Take it home~ >w>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

yay! ^^ praise!

i'd attempt again but it's late, i haven't eaten, and my poor sick cat kinda smelled the place up. :\
click to make it bigger