Proposal for Our site Official TAN

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, March 24, 2009, 05:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

I see what you did there, but it's not a very accurate anagram of OS-tan collections... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Hey! Raffaelle! I DON'T HAVE GLASSES YOU YOU
but damn I gotta admit, when I do wear them my evilXint factor is multiplied by factors off the scale. RAWR.

Also i think I might build something new here, so we don't stagnate this project off to shithell.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nejin with glasses

does up the evil nerdish factor. like you're building secret mass destruction weapon in your basement or something.

yes, give us new stuff.

did i mention my idea? i feel like i did, but i can't remember, so i'll say it (again? )

we should gather everyone together, and have everyone post ideas for clothing, skin, hair, eyes, ect. then have everyone do a rendition (even the stick-figure renderers). that way, everyone inputs, and it's democratic and fair. or at least communist and fair.
click to make it bigger

VonDaab

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"or at least communist and fair.

Whoa... that... possible?

Eh, anyways, personally I'm bit confused about the direction of this project right now...
Choco's sort of correct with the fact that we should try making one candidate that would be a mixture of everyone's opinons. Though, the drawback with that is that the character might become SLIGHTLY too random...
Which then doesnt really fit some people of this forum.

NejinOniwa

Compromising, vdb, compromise...

(i hate it)

Raffaele the Amigan

I have created another sketch...

Her name is Mariko, she is a Computer Kunoichi (Female Ninja) Super Operator.

http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=11145&pos=-7569

She operates computers and has the capabitility to transform herself in an Electronic Ninja who analize and correct errors of the Operating System she is operating.

She can fight viruses and trojans with virtual ninja weapons and can also navigate the web as a virtual character with just her ENORMOUS brain power.

(I can also draw her with glasses if you want her looking geeky...)

Well... At this very moment do not ask me for further ideas...

I realized 7 different characters with various different designs and capabilities and I almost really squeezed my brain...

Now, please, choose the mascot for our site...
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

Um...

...I get the feeling your propositions are a bit too much...over-the-top.

Tone them down, oi.
BESIDES
Super movesets are gained AFTER leveling up.
You need to gain some EXP first!

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"Well... At this very moment do not ask me for further ideas...

I realized 7 different characters with various different designs and capabilities and I almost really squeezed my brain...

Now, please, choose the mascot for our site...

Well, I think the general consensus is that we would like designs from every artist in the forum, so we might be waiting awhile.  I highly doubt that we'll be arriving at any decision regarding the design anytime soon.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

we can't pick one yet. there is no motion for closure. debate isn't finished yet.

ah-nd, idk if computer nin fits (sooper-kewl yesh, but) cause she'd be constantly after ME cause of all of emuii's bugs. :[ and while some of us are nin-level sneaky (nejin??) others are not. (me on an off day, which is very common these days)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Nah, nah, when I'm NIN-mode sneaky, you don't even notice me posting...even when I do post.

>:3

Chocofreak13

but that happens all the time :\
click to make it bigger

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Um...

...I get the feeling your propositions are a bit too much...over-the-top.

Tone them down, oi.

But why???

BESIDES
Super movesets are gained AFTER leveling up.
You need to gain some EXP first!

I beg your pardon...

What are movesets???

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"
Well, I think the general consensus is that we would like designs from every artist in the forum, so we might be waiting awhile.  I highly doubt that we'll be arriving at any decision regarding the design anytime soon.

But choose at least an expiring date...

3 months seems you a good amount of time???

Sure I hope that C-Chan could return this forum with a creation of his own...

He declared he leaved, but I am sure he is lurking here...

Too bad and too strange to abandon everything, old friends and old interests...

Even if it seems that C-Chan when seeking for new interests, drops out all things of the past...
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Aurora Borealis

The "moveset" thing is a "Pokémon" reference. It is too bad that C-Chan has left OSC for good and Bella probably did too :(

At least I see them everyday on DeviantART. BTW, C-Chan didn't abandon his interests, he's still very interested in the OS-tans but is seeking to expand his ambitions with interactive content and of course you know where to find him on DA!

Chocofreak13

too bad that some of the artists left. :[ c-chan, bella, thurosis, and we don't see too much tsubashi anymore. :[
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Quote from: "Raffaele the Amigan"But choose at least an expiring date...

3 months seems you a good amount of time???

Well, I think we should at least wait on Capt-sama and Toki since they've both stated an interest in making their own designs.  In the meantime, we should just chill because it wouldn't be fair for us to place a restriction on them if either of them have something personal to deal with.

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"The "moveset" thing is a "Pokémon" reference. It is too bad that C-Chan has left OSC for good and Bella probably did too

I'm still completely clueless on that one.  Piggy-sempai left just as I was regaining my footing (for the third time, admittedly -__-; ). and then Bella-san was around for awhile after that and vanished.  WTH?!

On a sort of plus side, I felt compelled to compensate as a result.  Too bad my drawings are awful and have nothing to do with OSC (except for that last ADDOSC-tan - which was just me being a goon).

The Choice of a New Generation.