Main Menu

Chromium-Tan

Started by morugan, February 03, 2010, 08:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanDanKilmaster

So I should form a rival gang... and then rapturously capitulate?

EDIT: In regards to Chromium-tan, it occurs to me that we are referring to a browser which was more-or-less built with a minimalist mindset.  Less is more, you know?  In much the same way worse is better...

It's a bit late right now, so I can only through out such a random thought to get the ball rolling.  Has a backstory to Chrome been done?  We could easily work off of that for Chromium, and if not, we could knock out both at once.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

i don't remember anything regarding chromium-tan being discussed anywhere but here. so unless the thread creator had made one, which since she was asking i don't think she has, there doesn't appear to be one.

oh, and sonata has always had those sleeves, it just that the ones in that picture are a tad exaggerated.
http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?pid=7517&fullsize=1
click to make it bigger

IanDanKilmaster

Chrome =/= Chromium

As apparently a Chrome-tan already exists, I was asking if there was a backstory for her, because any backstory involving Chrome could be used as a reverse starting point for a story for Chromium.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

tyciol

This icon looks like the Google Chrome icon but different colours, I haven't heard of this browser variant...

morugan

Quote from: "IanDanKilmaster"Chrome =/= Chromium

As apparently a Chrome-tan already exists, I was asking if there was a backstory for her, because any backstory involving Chrome could be used as a reverse starting point for a story for Chromium.

There is a commonly appearing Chrome-Tan, search pixiv, were one with skates is appearing.

As for Chromium... I am giving up my art. She is no longer accessable via DeviantART, Facebook, and Pixiv, the LM and Figure.FM posts (and anywere else my art is displayed) will be comming down until further notice.

She was intended to ake an appearance for Rage Expo this year once the design was finalized and the first cosplay suit developed. Since the local members involved were unreliable, I have dropped it, but maintain control over my chromium designs regardless in case a change of luck rises to the rescue.

Sorry. But working 9 years to get my artwork recognized has been a waste of effort.

Chocofreak13

aw, come on! don't be so emo about it, you can't give up so easily!

i've been doing this for 13 years now and this coming convention will be my debut! don't get discouraged just cause someone decided to crap out on you. cheer up. :3
click to make it bigger