Recommendations

Started by Toki, March 03, 2009, 08:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamore

Just hope that it won't become something like they did to Inuyasha anime version. or Fruits Basket.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

svx

Still, after all these years, trying to decipher the plot of Inuyasha. Nejin? Nejin... Why did you make Inuyasha?

And, uhn...  FMA?  Eclipse is doing this.  When I watched that first episode, I was in bliss. But I was also drunk. And... being drunk... does that? Uhn...

Deferring to the next person's post for a... maybe... subtitle my post?  Like Eclipse would do to anime?  It should be decipherable by generations to come.

Vegapunk

Yeah, that would be sweet.....

Toki

I liked Mushishi alot does anyone know of anime simular?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

icerain

lol I've never heard of mushishi before... thanks for recommendation ^^ and does anyone here like Angelic Layer?
"Life begins with a disk drive"

NejinOniwa

QuoteStill, after all these years, trying to decipher the plot of Inuyasha. Nejin? Nejin... Why did you make Inuyasha?

And, uhn... FMA? Eclipse is doing this. When I watched that first episode, I was in bliss. But I was also drunk. And... being drunk... does that? Uhn...

Deferring to the next person's post for a... maybe... subtitle my post? Like Eclipse would do to anime? It should be decipherable by generations to come.
I still like the original version of the FMA "beginning" more, but meh, that's prolly just cause it's more detailed there, no? Also moar blood&gore <3.

And why I made Inuyasha?
To troll /a/, of course. -.w.-

Added after 2 minutes:

Also K-ON = MOOOOEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

IanDanKilmaster

The point of Inuyasha:  MUST LEARN TETSUSAIGA'S ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE! (because you see, somehow the "ultimate" technique always changes)

If any nerd tries to say anything about "Shikon Jewel Shards", I will stab them in the eye (because the shards always play second fiddle to BFS).  Anyway, I'm pretty ashamed I know this much about that animu, but my friend has a lot to do with that...

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

HAY GUISE

Natsu no Arashi is LULZ.
SHAFT's new spring show. It kicks bollocks. Time-traveling madness...fo sho. -w-

Toki

I just started watching the 2nd season of Ranma Nibun no Ichi. Loooool Azusa is so moeeeee. And fukkin crazy.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

IanDanKilmaster

My friend just recommended Fate/stay Night...

Verdict plz?

Seamore

This is my opinion though.
Fate/Stay Night is decent anime. Good character, nice graphic. It's just the story. It follows saber arc, while sakura arc is sweet and rin arc is awesome (I'm trying to minimize the spoiler so...).
If you interested in playing visual novel game, GET THE GAME. It's story is much better. Warning though, it have some scene you don't want your wife, your kids, your sister and your mother (especially if your under age) see you playing it (it is rated as mature for nothing).
Final verdict, if you underage get the anime. If you in legitimate age and interested in visual novel, GET THE GAME AT ALL COST.

Smokey

Sounds a bit NSFW...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Seamore

Sorry about that. It's just I'm a bit disapointed by the anime when compared to the game.
Ahem...
Final verdict, Good Animations, Good character, Okay story, Some nice action scene. It's a good anime.
But as I said before, it's good, but not as good as the game.

IanDanKilmaster

Well, I've read about the VN before, I'm guessing I wasn't all that compelled to try it.  The animu came as highly recommended from my best friend, but despite that I'm still highly skeptical.  I don't really understand what I'm in for, you know?  I'm in a mood where I'm very particular about what I want to see...

NejinOniwa

F/SN always left me scorning at the mere thought of it...

HAY GUISE BTW.

Mangos.

Any mangos you've seen recently you'd recommend? Let's have a little focus group hear.